Registrations for the online webinar organised by the GSA on March 3rd at 14:00 CET are now open.
The meeting is a great opportunity to better understand how the performance of Galileo services is crucial for the service provision for every user application. There will be a particular focus on:
- the Galileo programme needs for performance monitoring
- the Galileo services as defined in the Service Definition Document (SDD)
- the Minimum Performance Levels (MPLs)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), which are quantifiable measures used to evaluate the performance
- publicly available data, products and tools that can be used for GNSS monitoring
- a set of monitoring and assessment guidelines for the implementation of a solution able to monitor the Galileo system performance based on publicly available data, products, and tools.
If you are interested don’t hesitate to register following this link.
Source : European GNSS Agency (GSA) , article