- Category: Latest News
With an overall budget of 34.5 miilion EUR, the new EUSPA call supports the development and uptake of space-based services which are relevant for the European economy, environment and societies.
The initiative falls under Cluster 4 of the Horizon Europe Work Programme, dedicated to Digital, Industry, and Space.
SMEs, large players, academia, and public actors are called to pioneer innovative applications based on EU Space Programme components.
The deadline for applications to the call is 14 February 2024.
The call is structured around five main topics:
- EGNSS – Transition towards a green, smart, and more secure post-pandemic society (Innovation Action)– 3.5 million EUR
- EGNSS – Closing the gaps in mature, regulated, and long-lead markets (Innovation Action)– 8 million EUR
- Copernicus-based applications for businesses and policy-making (Research and Innovation Action)– 7 million EUR
- Designing space-based downstream applications with international partners (Research and Innovation Action)– 6 million EUR
- EU GOVSATCOM for a safer and more secure EU (Innovation Action)– 10 million EUR
Further details for the Call can be found here.
On 21 November 2023, EUSPA’s experts will provide in-depth insights into the current Horizon Europe call during the Space Downstream Innovation Day.
Register here by November 16!