Galileo Services mission is to promote and to foster the development of the European industry developing GNSS-based products and services, i.e. the European GNSS downstream industry
The specific objectives of Galileo Services are:
- To promote the use of Galileo and EGNOS in all segment of applications (consumer solutions, road transportation and automotive, manned aviation, drones, maritime, emergency response, rail, agriculture, geomatics and critical infrastructure) and to foster interoperability with other navigation systems
- To stimulate downstream technology and business development (terminals, applications and services) in order to maximise the potential of the GNSS applications market
- To express the views of the downstream industry on all issues that have an influence on the development of the Galileo and EGNOS market
- To support and assist in the European GNSS programmes implementation
- To raise awareness about the benefits of our sectors to a large variety of audiences: politicians, decision-makers, businesses, the media, general public, NGOs and other stakeholders
To get more information on Galileo Services objectives, membership, constitutional members, structure of programmatic actions, please contact Galileo Services secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.